My reflections.

World religions class is absolutely amazing! I would do it all over again if I had the chance. When I started the class I felt unmotivated and I wanted to change courses. I was frightened because of the workload and it was hard for me to understand religion texts. I am glad that I didn't run away. I stuck with it and towards the middle of my semester this class became my favorite.

Honestly, this class is incredibly challenging in so many ways. Professor Poole challenged my readings, oral presentations, writings, computer skills, and fieldwork. Philosophy world religion class by far is my most valuable class I have ever taken at Bunker Hill Community College. Not only I learned in class, I learned outside of class as well. My computer skills, people skills, oral skills, reading and writing vastly improved throughout the semester.

After completing the course I feel so happy. Education wise, I want to learn, I want to be challenged. Philosophy world religions class is worth it. Not only I grown as a college student, I grown as an individual and Professor Poole equip me skills for the 21-century.