My name is Karl Giesing. In 2012, I graduated with an Associate of Science in Computer Science (Transfer Option). After graduation, I transferred to the University of Massachusetts Boston, where I am earning a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

While I was a BHCC student, I was part of the ACE Mentor program. I was a peer mentor for CIT-120, "Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming"; the CIT-100 portion of the "Boot Up And Start Up" LCS cluster; and CIT-113, "Information Technology Problem Solving."

If you're currently a student in the CIT-120 class, you'll most likely be interested in the section for CIT-120 students. The Misc. C++ section is where I put my own personal projects and observations about C++; hopefully you'll find that useful.

I was also the "guinnea pig" for CIT-243, "Android Development." I learned quite a bit from this, and I'm planning on writing up some how-to's, since it's incredibly complicated.

If anyone would like to contact me, there is a contact form here on Digication. However, you'll probably have more luck contacting me at my UMass email, since that's the one I check every day nowadays. That email is karl[dot]giesing001[at]umb[dot]edu.